- News & Events
- Support ChI
- If for some reason a student falls behind in payments, attendance will be suspended until payments are brought current.
- Once payment plan is setup, there are no changes. If attendance plan changes, payment plan does not change UNLESS the student is granted an official leave of absence by the Dean/Program Director (due to illness or family emergency) where the student needs to be “put on hold” in terms of their studies. In this case, payments cease until student begins studies again and a new monthly payment plan is put in place. Students wishing to continue with their education after a leave of absence (LOA) may resume their studies after approval by the Dean or Program Director. A $250 reactivation fee is due and charged the first of the month that studies resume. If program fees have increased since the student’s initial plan was setup, the fees are calculated based on the new program fee at the time student returns from leave.
- Costs to Make Up a Missed Class. If a student misses a class and the Dean or Program Director deem it’s important for the student to make up the in person instruction, this will be coordinated between the instructor and the student and any additional costs incurred will be the responsibility of the student
Late Fee: If credit card information on file becomes invalid and ChI is unable to process a payment by the first of the month in which it is due, then a $150 late fee will be incurred. For example, if card is automatically processed on the first of the month and it is no longer valid and the payment cannot be made, there will be a $150 late fee charged in addition to that month’s payment amount.
Cancellations or postponements of module attendance must be received via email to by no later than noon pacific standard time on the 1st of the month for the module being rescheduled. A cancellation that occurs later than this will result in a $120 administrative fee. If cancellation is prior to the first of the month, there will be no fee assessed. If you cancel or postpone between the first of the month and the first day of the module, you will be a charged a $120 administrative fee. [NOTE: In cases of family emergencies or unexpected health issues, appeals to waive this fee can be made to the Dean or Program Director.]
Refunds: There will be a $250 administrative fee deducted from all refunds.
- Application and registration fees are non-refundable.
- Students that drop from the program or are asked to leave the program, are not eligible for a refund for payments already made. Future payments due after the month the drop or leave occurs will not be charged, until or unless studies resume. Students who prepay the program fee are eligible for refunds on a prorated basis, minus the administrative fee, as above.