- News & Events
- Support ChI
· Coordinate logistics of fulfilling donor benefits to members of Giving Circles.
· Data entry – input historical information into database on donors and members of ChI community (confidential)
· Database development – capture and track foundations, corporations, and individuals prospects
· Past donors to determine capacity, interest and potential for future giving.
· Members of ChI community who aren’t currently donating to determine capacity/interest.
· Individual donors giving to other “like” organizations to enhance major donor prospect list.
· Corporations that have interest in our constituents for corporate sponsorship
· Foundations whose mission/guidelines are a match with ChI’s programs.
· Coordinate auction/fundraising event to raise funds for ChI
· Define clear “value proposition” for donors and alumni
· Build out “support ChI” donor website
· Develop “leave behind” piece for donor prospects
· Thank you calls to all donors who give to ChI (ongoing)
· Calls to follow-up mail appeals encouraging support (twice annually – December and June)
· Facilitate donated appreciated securities from donors and sell on behalf of ChI
· Bi-Annual Mail Appeals
· Collateral Material copy
· Letters of Intent
· Website copy
Please contact Vicki Weiland, Executive Director, if you are interested in helping.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 925-588-6189