Dear Spiritual Direction Graduate,
If you are a Spiritual Direction Program graduate interested in a FREE program refresher, WE NEED YOU!
Apply to be the Teacher’s Assistant (TA) for the next program, which starts in January 2022. With the change of format for Spiritual Direction, you will participate in many classes that are different from when you attended, as well as have the opportunity to be part of two marvelous in-person retreats at a coastal retreat center. You will also get connected to the broader community of both SD and Chaplaincy Program students.
January 6 – 9 Module 1 on Zoom
March 19- 20 Module 2 on Zoom
April 4 – 8 Module 3: Residential Retreat in Aptos, CA
June 2 – 5 Module 4 on Zoom
August 19 – 21 Module 5 on Zoom
October 31 – November 4 Module 6: Residential Retreat in Aptos, CA
As the TA you will:
· Arrive early most class days to open the Zoom classroom
· Assist students having issues with Zoom, with staff back-up
· Attend all SD-only classes with option to attend classes with chaplaincy students
· Jump in and out of dyads whenever the group is an odd number
· Assist teachers with Zoom technology such as break-out rooms
· Put out fires when the Director or staff isn’t there.
If you’d like to be TA for the 2022 Spiritual Direction program cohort, please contact Katrina email@example.com or Shae at firstname.lastname@example.org.