Have a question? Schedule a chat with us. We’d love to assist you in your exploration of possibilities!
The Chaplaincy Institute NAMED “2022 TOP-RATED NONPROFIT” by GreatNonprofits
Since COVID-19, we have enthusiastically embraced this opportunity to offer our programs mostly online. You can now receive our world-class education from anywhere, through our virtual classrooms on Zoom and Moodle. Chaplaincy students are required to attend two on-site retreats but all other courses, and the full spiritual direction program, take place online.
ARE YOU INSPIRED TO…
Serve as an Interfaith Chaplain
- Be ordained an Interfaith Community Minister
- Provide Interfaith Spiritual Direction
- Nurture (or develop) your potential for spiritual leadership, social change and creative service
- Bring a deeper part of yourself to your professional life (or integrate your spiritual life with your professional life)
- Foster interfaith dialogue, understanding and celebration in your community
- Explore or better understand your own evolving spiritual path
If you, too, seek to make a difference in your lifetime—–as a spiritual care provider for hospice, hospitals, crisis situations, prisons, environment, education, corporations, military, and in so many more innovative ways only now just unfolding––The Chaplaincy Institute seminary can provide the education you seek. Our ChI Community is the recognized ordaining body that provides us with ongoing certification, connection, and unlimited opportunities for co-creative collaboration toward realizing our vision of a “just world that honors the sacred connection of all.”
subscribe to our youtube channel!
Want to stay in the loop with what’s happening at ChI? Then subscribe to our YouTube channel! Catch the latest interviews with students, alumni, faculty, and staff about their experience and ChI and the new courses emerging. Meet our instructors and have the ability to get a sense of what to expect when you begin your journey at ChI.